Epilepsy Explained – Saturday 11 July 2015 9.45am to 4.30pm
Meath Epilepsy Charity, Westbrook Road, Godalming, Surrey GU7 2QH (The event is 10 mins (max) walk from Godalming station and the venue has plenty of parking. Children over 11 years are welcome to attend with their parents at no charge).
If you’re newly diagnosed; supporting an adult or child with epilepsy; a professional working with people with epilepsy or just want to know more….. This event will give you a sound introduction to the condition.
Come along and you will have the opportunity to:
- Listen and speak to healthcare professionals who understand epilepsy
- Learn about epilepsy – diagnosis; treatments; how it affects people
- Join workshops on different epilepsy topics -including rescue medication
- Ask your questions as well as meet others affected by epilepsy
- Take a tour of the Meath Epilepsy Charity’s excellent facilities
- Dr Ravi Kumar paediatric epilepsy specialist – Evelina Children’s Hospital
- Dr Sarah Aylett paediatric epilepsy specialist – Great Ormond St Hospital
- Sally Ann Remnant, epilepsy nurse specialist – Guys and St Thomas Hospital
- Shelly Brett, epilepsy nurse specialist – Kingston Hospital
- Janine Cobby, Meath Epilepsy Trust
Tickets: £10 delegate, £8 member, £6 concession, £4 member concession . Delegate information pack, light refreshments and lunch included.
To book your place: go to epilepsy.org.uk/godalming
or telephone Local Services on 0113 210 8781.
Booking in advance is essential!
For a programme: Epilepsy Explained programme Final
For a poster: Epilepsy Explained Event poster July 2015