Essex Social Care Academy have a range of FREE working together courses.
The courses are open to multi-agency / partners working within children and adult services.
Topics are listed below together with a link for further information on each course and a booking form.
- Engaging with Families – Engaging with Families Flyer
- To Share or Not to Share? – To Share or Not to Share Flyer
- Effective Support – Getting it Right – Effective Support – Getting it Right Flyer May 2015
- Motivational Interviewing – Motivational Interviewing Flyer
- Highway to Help in Essex – Highway to Help in Essex Flyer
- Introduction to Chronologies – Introduction to Chronoligies Flyer
For further information please contact: –
Essex County Council, Family Operations Workforce Learning & Development Team, ESCA –Working Together, E2 County Hall, PO Box 47, Chelmsford CM1 1QH
Telephone: 01245 434073 | Ext: 40073