The ‘Who Will Care?’ Awards is the first county-wide volunteer awards for Essex and will take place on Wednesday 13th May at the Weston Homes Community Stadium in Colchester.
Nominate a volunteer, business or charity that has made an impact on your community and improved the lives of others. This is your opportunity to show just how much you appreciate them.
A time to say thank you.
We are working in partnership with Castle Point CVS (who have been commissioned by Essex County Council) to offer these awards out to Chelmsford, its villages and South Woodham Ferrers. This new and exciting event, which is sponsored by Castle Point CCG, Runwood Homes and Colchester FC and will be compered by Dave Monk of BBC Essex.
There are six categories to choose from (click on the link to download the relevant nomination form):
- Voluntary Community Service – Reflecting innovation or outstanding service delivery Voluntary Community Service Award
- Individual Adult – 25 years and over Individual Adult
- Individual Young Person – under 18 years old Individual Young Person Under 18
- Individual Young Adult – 18-24 years old (sponsored by Seetec) Individual Young Adult
- Business Award – Reflecting their Community Social Responsibility work (sponsored by Edward Carter Solutions) Business Award
- Individual – Overcoming Adversity (sponsored by Runwood Homes) Overcoming Adversity
Closing date is 5pm on 8th April.
All completed forms should be return to: Danielle Phillips , Castle Point Association of Voluntary Services, The Tyrells Centre, 39 Seamore Avenue, SS7 4EX
Contact CAVS for more information. Tel: 0800 840 4714 or 01268 638 416