Working in partnership, Active Chelmsford wants to create opportunities and resources to reduce inactivity and develop positive attitudes to health and wellbeing in communities across Chelmsford.
Grants of up to £500 are available for projects or work aimed at engaging inactive people in the Chelmsford district. These small grants could be used to encourage more people to be more active.
Who can receive a grant?
• voluntary clubs and organisations
• small businesses
What to use the grant on
These small grants could be used to encourage more people to be more active by:
• facilitating a return to physical activity after the lockdown
• introducing new physical activity projects
• running training courses to upskill your volunteers or workforce
• buying new equipment
• creating new sporting opportunities
• developing new sports club sections or teams, such as a new junior section
You can find out more information and apply: