The Community Safety Development Fund for 2019/20 offered by the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for Essex aims to ensure that safe and secure communities are the bedrock on which success and well-being for all are built. The Fund offers grants of up to £20,000 from a total pot of £300,000 to community projects that help to prevent and tackle crime and anti-social behaviour in Essex. All projects supported will meet one or more of the Police and Crime Plan priorities which are:
- More local, visible and accessible policing
- Crack down on anti-social behaviour
- Breaking the cycle of domestic abuse
- Reverse the trend in serious violence
- Tackle gangs and organised crime
- Protecting children and vulnerable people
- Improve safety on our roads
The next and final closing date for applications is the 31st January 2020.
For more information click here.