The Essex Children and Young People’s Strategic Partnership brings together representatives from the different agencies in our County who work with children, young people and their families. The Partnership discusses what are the most important issues and problems for children, young people and families in Essex and decides what we are going to do about them.
The latest version of the Children and Young People’s (CYP) Plan sets out the ambitions for the coming few years and provides a strategic framework that affirms partners’ commitment to work together on six “system objectives” that will deliver better outcomes for children, young people and their parents and carers.
- Protect the most vulnerable
- Close the gap for the most vulnerable
- Behaviour change for resilience and positive choices
- Efficient use of collective resources to deliver outcomes
- Mobilising Community Assets
- System workforce culture and development
You can read the full CYP Plan here.