Last chance for a Capacity Grant
Funding is available of up to £1,500 for Capacity Building. This can be used for:
- Training for staff and volunteers in 3rd sector organisations on mainstream routes to employment and training: (For example, this might include PTTLs/IAG)
- Actions to support the development of delivery and accreditation arrangements in-house: (this could include PQASSO/ISO accreditation);
- Running events and/or workshops to build capacity of small 3rd sector organisations to apply for grants and associated costs.
Please note that proof of payment for the course has to have been received by TCHC by no later than 31st July 2015 .
- Have a turnover of less than £300,000 per annum
- Employ no more than 9 full time equivalent paid staff
- Be a social enterprise or not-for-profit organisation
- Not be in direct receipt of Department of Works and Pensions (DWP) and/or Skills Funding Agency funding.
The deadline for applications is 17th July 2015.
TCHC are also considering running a free one days workshop to show organisations how to go about finding funding and writing grant applications. If enough people show interest, they will get in touch with all the interested parties.
Please take a look at the following link http://www.tchc.net/services/community-grants/capacity-building
Should you have any further questions, contact Julian Wilkinson during office hours. Telephone: 01279 648430 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org