NHS Continuing Healthcare At Home: A Consultation On Proposed Policy Review
NHS Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has commissioned Enable East to run a consultation on its behalf on proposals regarding how NHS continuing healthcare (sometimes also known or referred to as CHC) is provided at home.
Such care is provided to someone aged 18 or over to meet needs that have arisen as a result of disability, accident or illness. It is given to individuals who have complex, intense and unpredictable health needs, which often depend on the care of highly trained healthcare professionals on an ongoing basis.
NHS continuing healthcare can be provided in a range of settings including a care home, residential/nursing or a person’s own home.
Please find below links to the consultation paper and survey.
- Consultation paper: – Enable East consultation doc
- Hard copy of the survey: – Enable East Consultation Survey
- Online version of survey: – surveymonkey.com/r/midessexCHC
The consultation runs until Sunday 5 July 2015.
There are a number of drop-in sessions for people to come along and understand the consultation and ask questions. These are as follows:
- 10th June 2015 – Combined Military Services Museum, Station Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 4LQ 11am to 12pm (noon)
- 16th June 2015 – Braintree Community Centre, Hollywood, 19-21 Bocking End, Braintree, Essex, CM7 9AH 6pm to 7pm
- 17th June 2015 – Greenacre, Newport House, Sandon, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 7TL 11am to 12pm (noon)
- 17th June 2015 – Maldon Community Centre, Sunbury Way, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6YH 6pm to 7pm
If you have any questions about this consultation, please contact Linda Williams at Enable East on 01206 287501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org