Free Training For Small Charities: 30 September
The FSI is organising free training in Huntingdon, Cambs so that small charities can build the skills they need to become self-sustaining. Topics include:
- Strategy Development & Trustee Role in Fundraising – 2 half day workshops for charity Trustees and CEOs.
- Community & Event Fundraising – ideal for charities who want to learn how to plan and manage events and community fundraising in their organisation.
- Developing Corporate Relationships – essential for any small charity looking to identify and develop corporate relationships, this course will look at the different ways companies may get involved with charities. It will also explore what corporate supporters will be looking for when choosing which charities to support.
- Building Your Case for Support – will empower participants to develop an inspiring internal document that creates a uniform message about why they are important as an organisation, how they make a difference and what people can do to support or get involved.
- Project Management – effective project management need not be an overwhelming process. This course will provide an overview of key tools and processes you can use to plan projects, set them up and keep them on track.
Visit http://www.thefsi.org/services/training/cambridge/ to book your place.