Mid Essex MIND are holding IAPT Self-Referral Support and Information Days At Chelmsford Library
Self-referral support and Information days are being held in local libraries in Mid Essex to give advice and information to people about the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service and how to access it.
Come along and talk to a Mid Essex Mind Support Time and Recovery (STaR) worker at Chelmsford Library on.
- Wednesday 29th April 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 27th May 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 29th July 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 26th August 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 30th September 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 28th October 10:00 – 16:00
Mid Essex Mind, Villa 1, St Peter’s Hospital, Spital Road, CM9 6EG
Telephone: 01621 853211 or 01621 876717
Mid Essex Mind is a registered Charity. Charity No. 1047965