Voluntary and Community Sector Workshops-Safeguarding and Inter-agency Working
Essex Safeguarding Children Board, Essex Safeguarding Adult Board, Essex Council for Voluntary Youth Services, your local Essex Children’s Partnership Board and the Safe Network are pleased to invite colleagues from the voluntary and community sector (VCS) to a FREE safeguarding, information sharing and interagency working workshop.
The workshop will provide the opportunity to:
- Gain a better understanding of the work of the Essex Safeguarding Children Board and Essex Safeguarding Adult Board.
- Gain an overview of the work of your local Essex Children’s Partnership Board and the Effective Support for Families and Children in Essex document.
- Participate in a session that focuses on both sharing and handling information.
- Hear from Safe Network about the support they can offer and the range of free tools and resources available; including its Standards Xtra that cover Information sharing and interagency working
This session is aimed at all voluntary and community sector including:
- All voluntary and community sector organisations working in the local community
- VCS umbrella bodies
- LSCB Lay members, Voluntary and Community Sector representatives on LSCBs, Health & Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) or Children’s Partnership Boards, Stay Safe groups and ECVYS clusters
The Chelmsford Workshop will be:
To book see: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Chelmsford_16_03_15
Booking information is on the flyer, if you need any assistance please email email@example.com
Please see the attached to display: VCS Flyer-safeguarding workshops