CHOICES Service delivered by Open Road and EYPDAS (Essex Young People’s Drug & Alcohol Service)
- Alcohol And Drug Recovery Workers, using the case management approach, providing assessment, brief and extended brief interventions and signposting to other recovery & support centres. Also housing, employment and training advice
- Can provide support for clients with complex needs such as combined drug and alcohol misuse, housing problems, criminal justice issues
- Centre in Chelmsford and outreach service in Braintree, Witham, Maldon and Burnham On Crouch.
- Help to reduce and/or control alcohol consumption
- Up to 6, 20–30 minute one to one sessions
- Acupuncture and Relaxation group
- Group based working to develop a client’s ability to address substance misuse using psycho-social techniques
- Peer Support, Art and Women’s Group
- Short term one-to-one work available to address specific issues
- Variety of therapeutic and social activities
- Support given and applications made for funding to access Residential or Community Rehab Centres
- Access to Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous Group
- Accepts professional and self referrals
Mansard House, 107 – 109, New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0PP.
Tel 01245 284772, Fax 0844 507 0040