Action for Family Carers is an expanding charity providing information and support to Carers who have unpaid caring responsibilities for others. Based in Maldon they deliver services across Essex including information, advice, advocacy and respite day care.
They have an exciting opportunity to gain data analysis and research experience, working with our Funding Coordinator to produce high quality funding applications and tenders that will ultimately help us make a difference to the lives of unpaid Carers within our local community.
Funding Research Assistant
£9.52 per hour
14 – 28 hours per week (hours negotiable between 9am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday)
They are looking to fill this position as soon as possible with an immediate start
Your role will be:
- Reading reports and research and highlighting relevant information
- Collecting and analysing relevant data e.g. demographics, Census information
- Preparing reports, collating information into simple summaries
- Supporting the Funding Coordinator to manage multiple funding applications
You will need to have:
- Good analytical and written skills
- Ability to work flexibly in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to research, collate, evaluate and interpret information
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
To view a full application pack, including a Job Description & Person Specification, please go to the Vacancies page at www.affc.org.uk/vacancies.htm
or phone Leanne Walsh on 01621 851640 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Action for Family Carers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. If you have difficulty reading this please call us or come into the Brickhouse Farm office.
Registered Charity No: 1127164