The Royal Association for Deaf People (RAD) have new workshops for the deaf community.
British Sign Language Healthy Living Group
Meet once a month and learn about Health Information in BSL.
FREE for Deaf people living in Essex.
The venue is: Chelmsford Library, Market Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1QH
- April 24 – Thyroid UK
- May 29 – Autism Anglia
- June 26 – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- July 31 – Multiple Sclerosis
- September 25
- October 30
- November 27
For further details: RAD – Health talk calendar3
The Healthy Living Group is funded by Essex Community Learning.
Look and apply for jobs
Practise for interviews
Improve your IT skills
- March 18 – “Interview Skills” Time: 10am-1pm
- April 22 – “Everyday English & Maths Skills” Time: 10am-3.45pm
- May 20 – “Show me how…..Basic computer skills”
- June 17 – “Show me how… English & Maths Workshop” Time 10am-3.45pm RAD – Show me how Basic English and Maths June
- June 26 -“Employment benefits” Time 1pm-2pm RAD – Employment benefits workshop
Future “Show me how?” workshops coming soon:
The Employability workshop are funded by Essex Learning Partnership Fund.
To book a place, please contact Natalie Creevy
SMS: 07595 652 411 email: email@example.com