The Community Accounts Service from Colchester Community Voluntary Services has developed an exciting range of workshops for 2014. These include:-
- Roles & Responsibilities of Trustees – essential information that every trustee should know, including the preparation of the Trustees’ Annual Report
- Understanding Financial Statements – understanding the importance of each section of the Financial Statements and what they contain, as well as help in understanding the “accountancy jargon”
- Preparing a Financial Procedures Document – essential for the internal control and consistent operational running of any Finance function. A Financial Procedures Document template is supplied, for the attendee to take away, with this workshop
- Budgeting and reporting to the Management Committee – using Fund accounting and category analysis
- Business Planning – providing a Business Plan template and “how to” guide for each attendee to take away
- Setting up and maintaining a simple Excel Cashbook – including bank reconciliations
- QuickBooks – to include database registration, installation, accounting package application and reporting. This workshop will be tailored to the attendees needs, and can also be delivered at individual client sites if required.
The cost is £30 for every attendee and delivery dates will depend on demand.
If you are interested in any of the above workshops, please register your interest by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Tel: 01206-505259
Colchester Community Voluntary Services, Winsley’s House, High Street, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1UG