We are recruiting! Click here for more information.
Centre Supporting Voluntary Action is an independent support and development organisation (sometimes called CVS) set up to champion, support and strengthen local charities, voluntary and community groups. We can help with:
• Support at any stage of your group’s development
• Connecting you to new opportunities, information & networking events
• Promoting spreading the word about your activities & services
• Informing news, briefings, online searchable community directory
• Fundraising specialist information, support & resources
• Influencing engage with forums, action groups, partnerships, networks
• Volunteering matching local people with your voluntary opportunities
• Resources meeting space, equipment loan, books and more!