The Community Sport and wellbeing Team at Chelmsford City Council will be running two funding workshops on Monday 30 April led by Kerry McDonald a highly successful bid writer, who has accessed hundreds of thousands of pounds for community groups across the country.
These workshops will be for not for profit, clubs or organisations that have a committee and constitution and who would like to implement a project to increase physical activity levels in Chelmsford.
The workshops will be held in the Marconi Room at the Civic Centre in Duke Street (on the corner of Broomfield Road and Coval Lane.
To attend one of the workshops please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1. The name(s) of any attendees.
2. Your contact details – email & mobile number
3. The name of your club/organisation and what it does
4. Which workshop you wish to attend.
Please also send in answers to the following 3 questions:
1. What do you want to do?
2. How will this increase physical activity?
3. What will you spend the money on?